martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Ronan's Blog

Hey guys,

How is everyone coping with their first week back to school??

I'm really really enjoying being back. It's really nice to see all my friends. All our forms have changed which means that I'm not in the same class as some of my friends but I'm extremely happy that my best friend Julia and I are in the same form and I can sit next to her in most of our classes!

It's also great to see some of my old teachers who are still at the school. Some of them have unfortunately left and my favourite teacher, Mrs Miller, is leaving our school next January as she's pregnant. She's really really really nice and I am going to miss her!

This year I'm still doing the same subjects as last year, but next year it will be a little different as we get to choose some of our subjects. I'll be chucking some away, and as I don't enjoy science that much they will be the first to go ;)

Out of school it's also been a busy week.

Earlier this week I went to the BBC Studios to perform my new single 'A Thousand Miles' on 'Sam & Mark's Big Friday Wind Up'. I did a soundcheck on Monday to double check everything was ok and on Tuesday I popped into the studios and performed the song, which was heaps of fun. Meeting Sam & Mark was fantastic, they're really really nice! I think the show airs Friday October 21st at 6pm on CBBC Channel so make sure you watch it pleeeeease.

On the day I also met Dynamo, the one who does all the magic. He came and sat in my dressing room and was nice speaking to him. Dynamo didn't teach me any new tricks but he showed me an amazing one where he was handing out cards to everyone, he then started flipping a big pack of cards around, and eventually ended up with the same card as the other person which was really impressive.

I also did a staring competition with Dynamo and Sam & Mark. You'll have to wait and see if I beat any of them.

What are you listening to at the moment?? I can not stop playing that new single 'Move Like Jagger' by Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5! Love it!

Also before I go I'd like to say a huge thanks for all the positive comments you've been leaving about my new single 'A Thousand Miles'. I've loved reading them. And I can not wait till you see the official video which premieres on next week!

Take care

Ronan xxx


.

Lo siento por los que no sepais inglés. Básicamente nos cuenta como va su vuelta al colegio y la experiencia que tuvo en el rodaje de un show televisivo inglés, que será emitido por CBBC Channel el 21 de octubre a las 6pm, segun nos cuenta. También nos dice que su video de "A thousand miles" se estrena esta semana (dice exactamente la próxima semana pero esto fue escrito el 9 de septiembre)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario