viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Nuevas noticias

Hoy traigo varias cosas. Lo primero, Ronan ha actualizado su blog. Aquí os lo dejo:

Hi everyone,

I'm just on my way back from the Southampton Boat Show where I performed earlier today. It was amazing! Formula One's Eddie Jordan was there to cut the ribbon for their new generation of boats, and I sang four songs; Make You Feel My Love, Feeling Good and Forget You.

I'm now passing Heathrow Airport at the moment (wishing I was going on holiday!), on my way to London for an interview with First News. Watch out for it! I've also got two TV appearances coming up - The Chart Show and This Morning. Make sure you tune in for both on Monday 26th September!

Hope everyone's been enjoying my new video for A Thousand Miles? It's so exciting that everybody seems to like it so much...Heatworld said some really nice things!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm mostly chilling with my friends and family. We've got a very exciting weekend coming up next week. To celebrate my dad's birthday we're going to watch the Manchester United V Norwich City game in Manchester! Can't wait.

Make sure you tune into my Ustream channel this Sunday at 3pm where I'll be free to chat to you LIVE. Just leave your questions for me and I'll do my best to get them answered.

Take care and speak to you on Sunday,

Ronan xxx



Lo más importante que dice en el blog es que hará un chat en directo el domingo a las 3 pm, que supongo será una especie de twitcam o algo así. Este es el link al que debeis entrar para el chat del domingo

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chat-with-ronan-parke-sunday-18th-september


Y por último, la cuarta y última parte del "Ronan Answers your Questions"

Part 4



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario